Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy "real" 4th birthday Megan

Friday, September 16th...Megan's REAL 4th birthday. We survived our accident and still no baby. Megan and I started the day out by meeting her friend Kate at the nail salon for a little mani and pedi. Kate surprised Meg with a birthday pink doughnut. After a little pampering and sugar high and of course flowers on the nails we headed back home to have lunch with the boys.
After some much needed naps for everyone...me I couldn't sleep so I went and enjoyed my own mani and pedi to celebrate Meg's b-day with peace and quiet and a little pampering of my own...truthfully I wanted someone to massage my feet!!
That evening we had a little family birthday party with Little Caesar's pizza and cake. Meg's choice. It was a great evening and Megan survived the day without her new sibling being born on her special day. Happy Birthday Megan. We love you!!!

Kate and Megan in the special butterfly chairs. I mean at 4 years old they are having a ball.
Check out those pretty toes!!
Gorgeous girls!!
We surprised Megan with an Ariel cake. I have found this new cake lady & she is amazing & of course CHEAP. She can do it all and Megan LOVES some ARIEL these days.
The birthday girl ready to blow out her candles. I love little Wyatt in the background checking it all out.
Make a wish!
Opening her gifts
One HAPPY 4 year old with her new Fancy Nancy leg warmers.

At Four Years old
You weigh 46 pounds...the only reason we know that is from your "accident" appt
You still nap everyday. You are MISERABLE if you don't.
You can procrastinate more than your mom!!
You do things on Megan time & really don't rush. Late is not a word you use much!
You are in school 4 days a week and it has been a huge adjustment
You have developed quite an imagination. I wish I be a fly on the way when you are in your room and playing.
You are into princesses, your favorite is Ariel. You still love Dora and have gotten more into babies..think you will more when your new sibling arrives
You and Wyatt are starting to play together and have such a good time, until he doesn't listen to you and then the tears and screaming start.
You LOVE band aids. Every scratch needs a band aid
You continue to be a great eater and we never worry you will starve
Your favorite drink is pink lemonade
Love to read. You are not afraid to look at 50 books in your bed during nap time
You love a crowd or a party and are our little social girl
Know what you want and there is really no changing your mind. Strong willed!!
Can't believe you are 4 years old, seems like just yesterday we were at the Vanderbilt football game and I was in labor not realizing what joy you were about to bring into our life. You are a fireball and there is never a dull moment.

No comments: