Monday, August 16, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Today was Megan's first day of ballet class. I debated on whether she was actually going to enjoy it or too young. She has been sooo excited since we went to get her gear before vacation. You should see some of her moves!! She has recently gotten into dress up and being a princess, so I was so glad I finally signed her up. Anyways this morning she was ready to go to her first class. She didn't do too much(we get to watch on a t.v. screen in the lobby..so 2010!) She was concentrating on the purple dot on the floor they put her on to start class. Once they busted out the wands and play horses she warmed up, by the end she was rolling down the mat & attempting a hand stand. She is a creature of habit and LOVES a routine, so I have a feeling this white girls moves are going to shine as she gets warmed up. It is a class with ballet, mat & dramatic movements. It is definitely a great way to start off the week!!

Picture please before we head over to ballet. Doesn't she looked thrilled?
Her buddy Kate after class
Kate and Megan First Day of Ballet Aug 2010
So sweet

No comments: