Wyatt is double digit month age. He is a wild man. He has a few nicknames, thanks to big sister. He is a maniac and now she refers to him as swiper. He is into everything and can just about get anywhere. He still loves to eat, haven't found anything you don't like or refust to eat. Mark even fed him salt and vinegar chips and yes he ate them. You won't hold your own bottle for the life of you. You LOVE water bottles or anything plastic. You play and play with them & the frustration sets in. If water bottles are around, you want a sip. He recently survived another long road trip and is our sleeper. He takes two good naps a day and likes a good 12hrs a night. I can't complain, but it leaves a small window to get anything done outside the house. We have had another great month. Here are some pictures & yes a lot of them
The sitting position. Doesn't happen for long, but usually a resting time to refuel for the next destination.
What I do 90% of the day, get into and explore everything.
Starting to pull up. He doesn't like to stand but will reach up from the seated position.
My view most of the time
A man on a mission
The "I have had enough face"
Saying "bye bye"
Eating....what I do best!
I just let her have at it. I have learned to just sit and take it.
I love cords, strings or anything I can put in my mouth.
I have a voice, a loud one that is. I like to compete with my sister on yelling.
I am over the containment of the jumparoo but I love to crawl underneath and play and listen to the lovely music.
Sweet boy who is on the go, exploring and seeing this crazy world.
No comments:
Post a Comment