Friday, July 2, 2010

FINALLY some REAL Food

Wyatt has never really been as an aggressive baby food eater...like his sister. Megan you couldn't shovel it in fast enough. Unless he is REALLY hungry it is a chore to feed him. I tried a mushed up banana a few weeks ago and had the projectile vomit affect. Mark said I probably chocked him since it was mush, but not soupy enough. I don't think he liked it. Well today I gave him Cheerios. Best thing ever in his mind. It keeps him busy & all you have to do is put one in his mouth every so often and he will miss on his own, still working on the hand eye coordination.

So Happy eating REAL food
Happy Baby...& just realized in a pink bib with Megan's monogram, still look good buddy.
Ahh keeps him busy and content

No comments: