Friday, July 2, 2010

BUSTED.....Caught you giving him a lick

Monkey see, Monkey do! It has been quite hot her in Nashville, so a little slow drip Dora popsicle is usually on the plate for an afternoon cool down. I usually let Wyatt have a few licks from my popsicle b/c I love the face he makes and you feel sorry for the big boy with those big blue eyes staring at you in the heat as we indulge in a cold popsicle. I went inside for a brief moment to get dinner ready for our outdoor picnic and here is what I whitnessed....

This shot is a little blurry b/c I took it from the laundry room though the window. Look at those two!!
Close-up. I mean scoot him right over to you.
Opening the door, to get a better view did not faze either one of them. The "sharing popsicle" game was still in progress. Look at how happy Wyatt is.
One lick for me & Wyatt is licking his lips waiting for his next lick.
Oh I am sorry did you want my picture? I can multitask.

No comments: