My friend Ellen and I were due 4 days apart. This was her first child & she knew she was having a boy. Ellen & I have been friends for a while, we actually met in a special events class at Belmont. Anyways, she is SUPER organized and such a planner. She can not stand that I don't find out the sex of the baby!! We both knew we were going to deliver at Baptist and the closer it got to our due dates we thought it would be great to be there at the same time. I warned her I like to get in and deliver quickly so I won't take a bed up for too long! We also thought with my progression that I would go sooner. Well, sure enough on Thursday October 16th she went into labor and had Baby Hunt. I was at the Y that morning and ran into a mutual friend of ours and we both just laughed, "typical Ellen" all organized and delivering on her due date. I had 3 days to deliver to have our master plan, well I was a day late but as we all know delivered on my due date as well, Monday October 19th. So weird because I don't know anyone who has delivered on their due date and now both Wyatt and Hunt are due date babies. It has been a lot of fun talking about the boys and how they are growing. Speaking of growing Hunt was 5 lbs when he was born and well Wyatt was almost 10lbs!!! We got together the other day and took some pictures of the boys. At their 10 week appointments Hunt weighed 9lbs 4 ounces(not even to Wyatt's birth weight) and Wyatt was 14lbs and 6 ounces. I am sure some day....maybe they will even out!! Hunt does win out with hair. He has a head full of curly hair. Hunt is a sweet boy and love that Wyatt has at least one friend his age!!!

Preggos Ellen and I at her shower late August.
I know I am taller than Ellen, but we kind of thought "girl" on this day because I was carrying it so much higher than Hunt.

Hunt & Wyatt Jan 13, 2009...almost 3 months

WOW...Wyatt is a lot longer and bigger!!!
It looks like he is flicking Hunt off.

Wyatt has had enough...I know I am bigger than this little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment