Wyatt is 3 months old!!




He is changing everyday! I can't believe it has been 3 months. He has quite the smile these days and loves to chat and ga ga. He also has found his fists and loves to knaw on them. He also does the boxer punch as well. Speaking of which he has his first tooth!!! Yup bottom one is coming through....WAY ahead schedule.( megan was about 7 months before her first tooth popped through). Mark, of course discovered this in the bathtub. I told him he had been drooling a lot and I thought he had discovered his tongue, well Mark stuck his finger in his mouth and felt his first tooth!! He continues to eat rice bottles....can't wait one more month and he gets food!! He has begun to sleep a lot better, usually goes down before 7 and then wakes up about 10 or 2a.m.(sometimes both!) and then again at 5. At that time, I am usually up & he either gets up or goes back down again, just depends!! He eats and puts himself back to sleep during the night, which is nice. During the day, well he is my 45 min cat napper, I know it will all click soon. He is still downstairs in his bassinett....sister won't give up the crib, so we may have to look into other arrangements. He is such a happy baby these days. He still loves to be held and loves for you to talk right to him. He watches Megan all the time and loves for her to talk to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment