Megan's first day of school in the Ocean room started out REALLY wet. She loved her new classroom & didn't cry at all when I dropped her off. She went straight to the art table and started gluing and coloring. She even took a long nap on her new frog mat....I had to wake her up when I got there. Someone had a great day at school and I could tell she was so happy to be back with her friends and play, play, play. If I could order the attitude and mood before and after school all the time it would be perfect. She had a great day all together. So happy and willing to do anything I asked!!! The cooperation on the picture taking was another story, she really wanted nothing to do with it!! So here is the best we got!
Ready to go & all decked out in her rain gear.
Toy of choice in the car was the bus....seems appropriate for the occasion.
Picture after school. One worn out nasty girl who had a fun day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment