The other day when Megan woke up from her nap, I decided to try and get some stuff done upstairs. Well Megan decided to make up her own new game. She took all four of her bath piggies and put them under her bed and then would hide with them and then get them out & again and again. The funny thing is at one point I was like , "where is Megan." Most kids would have stuck their head out, not Megan she didn't say anything for a few seconds and then she would say "under bed." and not even peek her head out. Eventually she would put a piggy out. Too funny and she had a blast.
Megan and the piggies getting ready to take cover under the bed
Getting out
oh you found me
Look at me I fit under the bed and can get out by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment