The red, white and black room/guest room is in transition. Megan's bunk beds were delivered and built. As you can see that is it in the room for right now. Mark is still going to paint and then her bedding should be here any day. Well, the day her beds were delivered she was sooo excited and we kind of made a big deal out of it as well. Anyways we are now reading before nap and bedtime & she couldn't be happier. At some point we may make the full transition but for now if you ask Megan how many beds she has she will say "tree". She refers to her new beds as the "new ones" or " big gurl beds with pillows". Once the entire room is done I will post the final product. She looks so tiny in the big bed and so grown up!!
Wow look at my BIG beds!
Big Girl Bed
I think I can sleep on this. So excited
Reading before bed with Dad.
2 comments:
We LOVE Megans beds, we are in the market for a new bed too, Sailor is still on a mattress on the floor, bless her heart! Anyway, let us know how the transition goes.
I claim the top bunk! :) Will definitely miss the red and black room!
Post a Comment