Just a few pics that I had to post. The life at Gigi and Grandads is so much fun for Megan. She keeps them on their toes with her new words and is busy busy. She also has a lot of fun spending time with her Grandparents and as you can see is a little bit spoiled!!

Pine cone(Popsicle). She loves them, but barely licks them. Gigi learned the hard way by licking it while it melting all over her outside.(It is a complete meltdown with huge tears.) You just let her go, she doesn't want anyone to touch her pop!

I am wearing Gigi's duck t-shirt to eat my lunch. It's a duck. I love this type of bib.

Lounging in the drawer watching a little Max and Ruby

One leg out.....

And now I am much more comfortable. Just can't take her eye off the T.V. when Max is on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment