Saturday, July 4, 2009

Swim Suits and Diapers are overrated

Friday Mark got the new family size blow up pool out. Yes, we are one step away from the above ground pool! Last year's baby pool is so small, we had no choice to upgrade if more than one kiddo wanted to get wet. Anyways Megan had a ball filling up the pool. I left the two of them to handle this project & when I came home Megan was standing in the pool in clothes with the hose having a ball.  She was so excited and just soaked! How do you stop & change her? Well, when her diaper insides....the white balls start exploding all over the driveway it is time to take the heavy water logged diaper off. It was getting close to bath time so I just took everything off and let her swim. Well, as you can see naked swimming lead to naked dog and duck walking. 

Walking with duck & doggie...hey at least she kept her shoes on!
Love this picture!! Not a care in the world just hanging out naked. 

No comments: