Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Colorado Trip Souvenir

Ohhh we were having so much fun in the Nashville airport before we took off. One last climb on the window to see the airplanes & Megan slipped and I didn't catch her fast enough. I so thought she had just bit her lip and was thankful it was nothing else. She cried but once we wiped her lip off and got her blanket, she was fine......until we got on the plane. Mid flight my mom was holding her and I looked at her and thought her tooth isn't right. I put my finger in and sure enough it was rough. First thought was Mark is going to die when he sees this. Then I was thankful she was ok and obviously it was not bothering her. Well, it is slight, but still makes me so mad, b/c I of course notice it. Oh well Dr. Mark says it will have to wait, there is no way he is even going to try and work on her. So now the dentist kid has a slight chip!!



No comments: