Just for the record(for me to remember really.) I guess Megan thought she was so mature with her outfit, that she did not nap today-at school! NONE. We all know how much she loves her sleep.When I walked in and Megan was talking to each of her friends and bothering them as they were trying to wake up. Ms. Alice said" I have a first and I am shocked, Megan did not nap at all. She just couldn't settle in and couldn't stop talking, we finally took her in the hallway and walked around." I promise I did not put a bunch of sugar in her lunch, so unusual & a first for all of us!! I think she was just delirious by the time I got there, b/c about 2 min after we drove away she was passed out. I didn't think she could hang. Ohhh, what I have to look forward to. She is getting such a little personality these days!!!
1 comment:
awww, she is so cute with all her accessories! Ella used to do the same thing...well, sometimes still does!
Post a Comment