Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark!

Last Thursday was Mark's birthday. His mom had a cleaning appointment that day and of course couldn't show up empty handed, so she got a cute photo cake made and surprised him at the office.  I bet you can't guess what he wanted and did for his birthday? He got a new bike(another one!)-I have to admit it was a deal he couldn't pass up and so convenient close to his birthday! Then on Saturday he participated in his first sprint bike race at the fairgrounds. His team placed 3rd!! I think he enjoyed his birthday.  Happy Birthday Mark!

Photo cake.  Yum , Yum and so cute.
Birthday surprise at the office
3rd place Race Team.
 Notice Mark-their strongest rider did not have a team jersey! Actually they were left over from a race they did last year, that he didn't do. Go team!!

No comments: