Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busted Knee

Megan's sexy legs are a little busted up. She has begun holding my hand and walking more and more, which has lead to a few falls. Yesterday we were walking to the playground and down she went. It is a little trip, but she still holds onto my hand and stands right back up. It looked pretty bad last night after her bath. Well, today we walked into school and a slight trip again, I thought nothing of it. I actually didn't realize she fell that hard, until we got into her classroom and Miss. Ashley said, "look at you Ms. Megan your cute dress and oh my goodness what happened to your knee." I responded with, oh she fell on it yesterday & didn't think she would keep a band aid on and Miss Ashley said, "well I think she may have hit it again b/c she has blood all over." Mom of the year!! Poor kid. We cleaned it up and put a big ole band aid on it and away she went to play with her friends. She is one tough girl. We apparently need to work on a rhythm. I am a speed walker and sister is a little slower, as she people watches and chats it up with everyone. She tries to keep up & that is when she gets her feet tripped up & we have a little spill with no tears. Multi-tasking is hard work. After she falls, she stands back up and continues on. Ohh her poor little cute legs are going to be so bumped and bruised as the summer approaches. So here is her first I am sure of many busted knees.


Busted knee with her band-aid on. Can't believe she kept it on all day.
Megan, show me your boo boo. This is the pitiful face she gave me-GUILT!!!

1 comment:

All Things Family said...

a busted knee is way better than a busted face! I watched Zaden face plant on a side walk once and his nose was bright red and scratched for a week! Felt horrible!