Thursday, April 30, 2009

Domestic Diva

My little helper! I brought in the broom and mop and began sweeping. I turned around and there was Megan mopping my floor, oh the joys! I can't wait until she can really help out with chores. She wants to be right in the middle of whatever you are doing. 

Mopping w/out your pants is a relaxing activity
You go girl! We don't usually mop carpet, but whatever makes you happy!
Today, Megan was eating dinner and I looked in the fridge and saw that a cream carton had spilled all over the top shelf of our refrigerator. YUCK! I have been looking at the fridge and thinking, I should really clean it out and wipe it down, well I had no choice today. Next thing you know, I was not only cleaning up the mess, but I took EVERYTHING out. Megan finished eating and then decided to join the fun. Here she is sitting in my empty fridge, with her plate and spoon. I think I have the cleanest fridge in America....at least for tonight. We weren't messing around with our cleaning. Megan was in heaven taking all the food and loading it in her grocery card. I really didn't care, since I was getting something done. I just had to do a walk through the house to make sure she didn't put refrigerated food somewhere in the house. Good times! 
Clean fridge! Can I stand in this play house?

No comments: