Monday, February 9, 2009
Bubble Video
Sorry, but the cute bubble video is too big to post. I have emailed the "blogger helpline" to see if there is anything we can do so that everyone can enjoy a little laugh. Just for an update, the coffee shop was open at 7:45 when Megan and I returned. I also got a free cup and coupon b/c I asked what happened this morning and if everyone was alright. The barista felt awful and told me she was sorry and it was simply a Monday morning mistake. She was very sweet and had great customer service. Little did she know, any longer and my headache would have been there. I did get a coffee pot today. It was a big decision our other one lasted us 5 great years! Megan also made it through a full day of school and had so much fun outside. YEAH-hope we can make it Wed and it will be a full week. Things are lookin good. Gotta run, Megan just took the world's largest shoe shoe and Mark is overwelmed and calling for back-up. Gotta love the smell when you walk in from a long day at work and your child has exploded-oh my goodness, how did she ever keep that all in her diaper?. Oh my, I haven't seen anything this since she was a newborn. Looks like a bath is coming. She should sleep better now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment