What am I doing up so early blogging. Well, our coffee pot broke last week. We are having a hard time deciding on our replacement. So each morning we go up the street to the little coffee shop. This morning 6:30a.m. and no one was there, I waited 10 min and had to get home so Mark could go to work. So I am coffeeless waiting for Megan to wake up & try again. I was hoping we were starting off a better week. Last week, Megan broke out in a full blown rash at school and I got a call within 45 min of dropping her off. Of course I was working at Pottery Barn doing inventory and Mark had a booked morning. I was headed to get her when I realized that Becca had the day off. Thank goodness for her, she went and got rashy and I took her to the Dr and we found out she had Fifth's disease and once the rash hits she is not contagious anymore...YEAH no note to the rest of the parents.
Anyways, we had a great weekend, with lots of outdoor activities. We took full advantage of 70 degree weather in Feb. Megan had so much fun with her bubbles. I have a video as well, but it won't upload it and I need to get going. Hope we got rid of any germs we have, we are hoping to make it to a full week of school this week. We haven't done that since before Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment