On Friday, Megan did get to leave the house and go over to Gigi and Grandads. Mark and I had to go to the bank and sign some paperwork for Megan's college fund. While we were there we had to date a bunch of documents and I realized that ole Megan is 16 months old. Here are a few things I want to remember about this stage:
- Her vocabulary is expanding daily. The latest is bess you(bless you). I guess b/c that is all she has done for the last week!
- A few other words that I can think of: Nilk is Milk. Balls-are either oranges, apples or grapes. Mo is Elmo-thanks Mama C. Tank Chew is Thank you. Monkeys are bananas. Tixtin is chicken. Baythe is Bath, Yo is hello, but you have to have your arm on your ear like you are holding a phone(scary!) and of course Teet is Teeth.
- She still loves her naps. She tried for a few days to take one nap a day, but can't quite make the switch, so still a 2 napper a day-except on school days.
- Has developed a little separation anxiety. Cries when I leave her.
- When she poops in her diaper, she brings me a clean diaper and lays on the floor to be changed and says I shoe shoed. (is this a sign that potty training will be easy??)
- Loves her Mama......at times more than Dad
- Has started watching a little T.V.-nursery rhymes will keep her attention for all of 3 minutes.
- My anti snuggle child now likes to be rocked and at times wants to sit in your lap and sit still for a few seconds.

Standing on the couch

Digging through drawers

Pretending to drink a coke

She knows what to do with a can!

Playing with the tool chest.
No comments:
Post a Comment