Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick of being sick

It has been a long week. Megan went downhill last Monday after school. We went to the Dr. on Wed to learn she had viral bronchitis. Let's just say we have had some sleepless nights and a pitiful little girl. It was back to the newborn days of waking up every 2-3hrs with a cough or long cry(how did I survive?). With all this we have been on house arrest for about 9 days. No school, no Y, no church-NOTHING. I realized this when the Dr. said it will be a few days before she will start to feel better and I would suggest staying home. Oh my goodness, me home! Well, I survived and realized what you can get done when you CAN'T leave. I have cleaned out many of closets, washed about everything in my house-except my curtains, they are dry clean only. It has not been too bad. Thank goodness for the weekend when Mark was home and we rotated going out. We survived and she is feeling much better. Hopefully what she got in Colorado is long gone......at least we hope so. 

Look at that snotty face. Chapped and all.
Baby Genius is our friend. She loves all the nursery songs. This is Row Row. That is what she says whenever she points to the T.V. 

No comments: