Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friday with Gigi and Grandad

Gigi and Grandad were so excited to keep Megan this past Friday. They had not seen her in a while. They had a great time as usual. I think Gigi is missing her days of rocking Megan and watching T.V. The potted plant stage is long gone!! Her comment when we picked her up was " no wonder I was so skinny when the boys were young. I had no time to eat. I forget how busy they are. Megan is on the go all day long." You know we would have pictures of her day, since Grandad is around. 

Megan carrying around one of the numerous monkeys at Gigi and Grandads.
"More". We are getting some of our signing. Although, the latest is to sign more and say no.
She loves framed pictures. The ones on the fridge are right at her level.
Taking off my "nocks"
Got my slippers off. I know they go back on my feet, but can't put them back on myself.

1 comment:

All Things Family said...

Hey! So fun that you are a blogger too! I may tack you onto my blog list so I can remember to keep up! When did she start signing? I've been doing baby signs but haven't had any in return!