Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where is Ruby??

In a closet AGAIN!! Ruby LOVES closets and I can't stand them to be open. She has spent a large amount of time in different closets around our house. She sneaks in and has no problem being shut in ALL day and has even spent 24hrs in one. She doesn't ruin anything or go to the bathroom, which is AMAZING. Well on Monday I got up and shut Mark's closet door in the hallway and left for the day. When I came home after school with Megan I decided to fold some laundry and when I opened Mark's closet, Ruby was balled up sleeping on Mark's socks. When I opened the door she just looked at me, like " you have woke me". I had enough time to go and get the camera before she jumped out. I don't know when we will both learn our lesson, but she is a happy cat in the closet. 


Ruby waking up after a long day of napping in the closet.

No comments: