Friday after work Mark and I decided to head west to Memphis with my friend Laura from Pottery Barn. Pottery Barn was having 40% off the entire store and then my additional 40%-it was worth the drive. This is the third year I have gone and I always find some deals. This is the ONLY time Mark will shop. He is like a kid in a toy store in Williams Sonoma. Oh and I have now worked at Pottery Barn for 5 years, I just got my Tiffany's pen last month. Can't believe it! Megan stayed and had a sleep over with Gigi and Grandad while we made the quick trip. She had a good time. Here are a few pictures that were taken. Megan was right in the middle of the Christmas decorating. At least she got to be a part of someone's Christmas tree decorating. She is really good around the tree and doen't pull everything down, she points at it-which is better than I thought. Thanks for taking care of Megan, we appreciate it and I know she had a great time!

She loves to play there piano. Gigi says that she doesn't bang on it like most kids, instead she uses her little fingers on each key. Who knows we may have a future piano player.

Helping to put the ornaments on the tree

Gigi was trying to get a cute picure of Megan with a Christmas ornament. Megan on the other hand thought it would be more fun to throw the ornament. Needless to say that ornament is in a thousand pieces.

Concentrating on where she was going to put this ornamnent.
No comments:
Post a Comment