Megan played hookie from school yesterday, since her allergy's are pitiful and her eyes and cough are miserable. Instead we decided to meet up with Ms. Amy and baby Gabe for a little shopping and lunch. Both Ella and Megan have asked Santa for new winter coats. I hope they have both been good girls because I think Santa found some really cute coats that were quite a steal. After our shopping trip Megan had her 15 month doctor's appointment. I scheduled it a little early since we are leaving next weekend. She tends to be a little fussy the day or two after her shots. She is doing great. The only concern is this cough she has had for a few weeks. About this time last year she had a little wheeze and was put on singular and it cleared her up. Well, the wheeze is back, so we are back on singular. Hopefully this will do the trick again. She is happy and eating, but the cough is pitiful and nasty, which makes her wake up at night and not rest well. It also doesn't help that she is getting all four of her molars and bottom laterals. Snot and drool-it is quite attractive!! Here are the stats:
Head: 30 1/4 cm -95 percentile
Height: 30 3/4 inches- 70 percentile
Weight: 28lbs and 10oz- above the curve
(yes we are off the charts AGAIN)
I am ready for the snow in Tennessee and Colorado. What a cute and sylish winter jacket.
1 comment:
I had fun! The girls will have to get their pictures made in their coats. Oh and great, great birthday gift - Ella loves it!
Post a Comment