Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged Twice

 I am playing a little catch-up and have not forgotten. I have been tagged twice by the Griffins and the Kitchins. So here goes the first tag.


Go to the sixth folder and click on the sixth picture and tell about the picture. This is Megan on Jan. 19, 2008 and her first introduction to solid foods. It was hysterical to see her taste rice cereal and bananas for the first time. She was four months old and loved solid foods. I could not wait to get her on solid foods, since she started growing so fast at about 3 months. The hardest part of this stage was trying to figure out the best seat to put her in to feed her. Can't believe that was almost a year ago and now she eats pretty much ANYTHING!!!

Tag #2
Go to the fourth folder and pick out the fourth picture and write four things about it and then tag four more people.
1. Megan  Jan 6, 2008. Her first trip to the Maryland Farms YMCA. Just shy of her four month birthday.
2. I broke our pediatrician's four month rule by 10days and she got a her first real bad cold about a week later and I thought it was my punishment for breaking the 4 month rule.
3. To this day, we all laugh that I actually followed the rule, or at least attempted to. NO ONE has been ever given that rule, even our Dr. laughs. (gulable first time mom!!)
4. Megan still loves the Y nursery. Although we don't go to that particular Y as much, we still love to go the Y. Megan plays hard with all of her friends and we love the nursery workers. They take such good care of her while I work out.

I have no one left to tag, since you all have been tagged and I am way behind, so tag to everyone who is reading this and has not been tagged! 





No comments: