Tis the Season. Breakfast with Santa and Santa Snaps,
we have survived! Yesterday was a big day. Erin and
I have been working on this event for almost
a year and we pulled it off. Here are a few pictures that
Mark took on our camera. It was a great event and
all the kiddos had a great time. There were lots
of booths to shop and lots of sugar in Santa's wonderland.
Megan even got her own gingerbread cookie
and LOVED it. Sister loves some sweets.
As far as her picture with Santa you will have
to wait on that until the photographer
emails me the photo. It is all screams.
She wanted nothing to do with Santa,
but loved all the decorations and presents.
She would wave at him from a distance,
but screamed when I put her on his lap.
It has been a long week and I am worn out
and happy to be home relaxing with
the family today. Thanks to everyone
who came out to the event as well
as our families who have sacrificed so much.
We worked so hard, but are so
glad it is over. Erin and I were so
glad once the last item was loaded out
and we could sit down and relax
and celebreat with a nice margarita.
We deserved it!!! Now, I need to get the
energy to decorate my own home.
We are looking forward to
a fun Thanksgiving week with family and friends.


1 comment:
YEA! I never doubted it would be a huge success! Loved the centerpeices and santa's chair, but the lifesize gingerbread man/woman.... kinda scary! Might rank up there with clowns! :) Can't wait to see the pics with Santa!
Post a Comment