
Megan 13 months
O.k. I was so excited to have a picture taken of Megan today and realized that she is 13months old today, so I had to post. Megan spent the morning with Gigi and Grandad while I had a work party for Junior League to get ready for our event next month. She enjoyed herself and kept them busy before they took off to North Carolina to celebrate Mark's Grandma's 80th b-day. Anyways, Megan is thirteen months old and still NOT walking. I really don't think she will walk anytime soon. She has started standing on her own for a little bit, but just doesn't want to step, so we will just wait. I have a few friends with children around her age and most aren't walking as well, so I feel a little better. I know she will walk when she is ready-I just thought it would be around twelve months! She continues to eat anything and everything, no more baby food! She is also talking ALL the time, she babbles and has a few more words she can say. Right now she is working on bay (pause) be and then she has learned teeth and can point to yours and hers. Occassionally, she gets too excited to point at hers that she bites her own finger and then there are some tears. She is also really into playing with all her toys. She reads and plays with everything and knows how all her noise making toys work and plays them a lot. It is neat to see her play so hard.
We are ready for the nice fall weekend. The weather is going to be great and we may even venture over to the pumpkin patch as well, we just need to figure out the camera situation. I mean that is important factor in the trip. Our week has been a little wild, but we have the window fixed and the new cards are arriving daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment