Today Mark decided to early vote. I wasn't going to because I love to vote on election day. I love to get up early and be a part of all the hustle and bustle. I just like voting on the actual election day. Not anymore. Since we were going together I decided with Megan it was probably better to vote as well. The line was about 15 minutes, so I think I made a good decision and Megan had fun talking to everyone in line. We then headed over to Percy Warner park for a long hike. The weather was just perfect. Then onto US Border Cantina for happy hour and a little dinner.
I did manage to take a few photos today, but you will have to wait until my 27 exposures are used up and I take my high tech camera to Walgreens to get the film-yes film developed and made into a CD. No telling how they all turned out-no zoom or screen to go back and look at your shot. Megan laughs everytime I crank the camera. Ohhhh, the good ole days of throw away cameras. We just ordered a new camera(should be here in a week), but for now I will post without pictures, which is hard. Stay tuned for pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment