Saturday, October 18, 2008

New room at the YMCA

This morning Megan and I headed to the Y for a little work-out since Mark was going to do a big century bike ride. Well, when I went to sign her in, she had a new yellow card, which is for the 13month -3year old room. Well, they wasted no time in changing her card late last week. The ladies were so excited to have her, but I missed the ole Granny's in the back baby room. Megan of course had no problem adjusting. The teacher grabbed her and said "let's go big girl." Away they went, I did have to say" Remember she doesn't walk." She was holding onto one of her hands and just waddling around. The nice thing about the new room is there is a ton for her to play with including a slide and kitchen and lots big plastic toys. She will enjoy that so much more than pestering little kids that are in their car carriers trying to sleep in the back room, while she bangs and climbs on all the toys. That room is for 6weeks to 13 months old so a big range of abilities!!! We will miss the ladies(they knew her routine!), but will still get to say hi to them. Megan is growing up and I am sure she is ready to be the youngest again. The nice thing about the new room is I can check on her easily. It has big glass windows that I can see as I pass by. She played hard and was all smiles when I came to pick her up. She even took a dump -so i guess she was quite comfortable in her new surroundings. 

No comments: