
Feb 2008-Before her first Preds game

After her first Preds game. We did win!!!
Saturday night we all went to the
Preds game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. This was actually Megan's second game to go to. Her first was last February when we played the Detroit Red Wings. Last year I held her the entire time and she slept most of the game. This year was a lot different. My friend Michelle is now working for the
Preds and gave us her good tickets. We had a few extra seats which was nice to have extra room. Megan did really well. She loved all the lights and people. She wasn't a big fan of the buzzer. She watched the game a good amount of time. Then met a little friend in the seats in front of us and flirted and tried to read him her book. It was quite funny. She also clapped a lot with the fans. We stayed until almost the end of the second period, which is pretty good, considering it was WAY past Megan's bedtime. It was a great game and we won! We got to the car and put Megan in her PJ's and she was out.
Again, I have pics but you will have to wait patiently! I couldn't not post without pictures, so I found some from Megan's first Preds game last year. So, we will have something to compare!!
1 comment:
sounds fun! Megan is a good sport.
Post a Comment