Megan's typical riding pose
Chatting it up with someone
Family pose after the race on the Franklin Square.
Anyways, we got a lot done around the house as well as a few good cook-outs. Megan spent a little time with Gigi and Grandad before they take off for their Alaskan crusise this week. They have quite a trip planned and can't wait to see all their pictures when they return. Today, we ran in the Franklin Classic 10K(6.2 miles). I don't think I have ever sweat that much. It was steamy at 7:30a.m. We were all just soaked at the finish line. We ran into Heather and Kenny. Heather is a hygenist at the office and we ran together, which was nice to have someone for this hilly run. Mark had sleeping Megan, but I know he was worn out after pushing her on the route, it wasn't exactly the most flat run. We survived and had a great weekend.
1 comment:
she looks happy - as always in the BOB! I can't believe she is almost a year old!!!
Post a Comment