Dinner tonight.
Sloppy Joes with peas and meat sticks.
I like this sloppy joe madness. I can shovel it in just perfect.
When is the last time you had a sloppy joe? Well that is the question I have been asking everyone all week. This past week we made sloppy joe's for dinner. I really don't know the last time I had, had one, so I picked up a little manwich at the store. Let me tell you, it was darn good and to top it off I made jello with fruit cocktail for dessert. It so reminded me of a Kane family meal! As you can tell Megan LOVED it. She even played with it and moved it out of the bowl to make an even bigger mess! Anyways, I have heard many responses this week on the ole joe. It is a regular rotation in many of households and brought back a lot of childhood memories(school lunches) for most and a few of my friends were going to add it to their menus with how quick and easy it will be for the family. Everyone needs a little sloppy joe once in a while.
1 comment:
I love it that she loves the "real" food. Jude was the same way...they will be best friends.
Post a Comment