Happy Birthday Megan. Yes her candle was in a homemade biscuit.She is holding up the number one!
A new car seat and book for my birthday gifts!
Such a sweet birthday girl
Checking out my new front facing car seat.
A dessert for the birthday girl. A homemade mini cheesecake. I LOVED it. Also note the first bruise on her right eyelid. That would be from falling in the bathroom-Mark was in charge.
Well, Megan is one! It really has been an exciting year for all of us. It seems like just yesterday we were headed to the hospital after a day of back pain, but still managing to make it to a football game and the gym. What a year and how much she has changed. She is such a little person now with a big personality. We started the day out with a birthday biscuit. I had intentions of giving her a powdered donut, but Mark said with her stomach just getting back to normal and how processed the donut was it might not be the greatest idea, so I went with his homemade biscuit. Then we headed out to meet our pals for a Tuesday hike. The weather was actually a little cool. We had a great time, Megan talked the entire time and pointed at everything. Then we played on the ground at the playground. She had such a great time just being outside. Then it was what we do best, which was take a nice long nappy nap. Then we ate our favorite dinner Mac and Cheese and corn. I actually made dessert. Yes, I made homemade mini cheesecakes and they tasted darn good. Megan liked a few bites as well. Then to bed we went, she actually fell asleep on my shoulder-which I really can't tell you the last time, she fell asleep in ANYONE'S arms. She is off in dreamland and Mark, Becca and I are enjoying a nice steak dinner as we watch the season premiere of the Biggest Loser(love the fact we sit and eat while we watch overweight people sweat their brains out!)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Meggie!!! Sounds like you had a fantastic, fun-filled day! I hope you have a great time at the garage party. Wish we could be there, but you know.... UT vs FL! Take lots of pics!
happy birthday megan. i was going to call bak when you got up but time got away from me! shame on daddy for not letting you have the "good" stuff!
Post a Comment