Thursday, September 18, 2008
Ohh am I irritated.....
This past weekend Mark and I decided not to rush out to get gas. We both were getting low the last few days. Thinking the gas situation had improved or was improving-WRONG!! Today I was out running errands and stopped at Costco early afternoon to get gas. While I was there the attendant said, "we will probably be out of gas in a few hours." With that I tried to call Mark to tell him to get gas very soon. Well, he didn't check his phone. When he got home tonight he says "I am almost on empty. " The nice person I am I decide to drive his car to go pick up Megan from his parents. Of course there is an accident on Old Hickory Blvd(which takes me forever to get through) and then I look and all the gas stations in Brentwood(corner of Old Hickory Blvd) are out of gas. I then proceed to the gas stations on Trousdale-all out. I am beyond irritated at this point that I call Mark on his bike ride and he mentions that the gas stations by the office had gas this afternoon, so I continue to the office and pull in the Citgo and get ready to pay $4.29 for premium gas and the guy comes out and says, " We are out of gas." I try one more place in Melrose and just gave up. I did get Megan and we made it home, with about 20 miles left in Mark's tank. It is pretty scary that there is no gas anywhere near us right now. Even right up the street is out as well, I noticed that on the way home today. Hopfully things improve, but until then the Hornes will have to rationalize one full tank of gas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment