
Aunt Becca visiting me in the hospital

Megan and Becca on her special day

Aunt Becca is always taking care of me. I am spoiled!
We have had some blogging catching up to do, but couldn't forget what today was. It is Aunt Becca's birthday. She likes to say her birthday is first! It is so funny, b/c when I found out I was pregnant and my due date was Sept 17th, unlike most people Becca was like" I hope your baby is not born on the 15th." She did not want to share a birthday. Well, we all know that was almost spoiled. Had I gotten to the hospital a little bit earlier an hour and 17 min to be exact, she might have been sharing. We will NEVER forget that you are first! Happy Birthday to a special Aunt, sister and sister-in-law. We hope you have a wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment