
Birthday celebration book

Reading my book before we took it to school. I think she liked the fuzzy penquin.
We got a great report card after our first long day of school. She even took a 2 1/2 hour nap! Apparently when the other kids were crying Megan would crawl over to them and pat them on the back. She was also most excited when she was outside and had all her friends joining in the fun. When I picked her up the teachers asked if I could clone her, because she was such a joy to have around and was so happy all day. That was great to hear. We also had our first school birthday celebration. Instead of bringing treats for her classmates, we bought a special book called "Where's my Mommy" to give to the classroom in honor of Megan's first birthday. I am sure it will bring the Lamb room years of enjoyment.
2 comments:
Yea Megan! I'd like to know where I can pick up one of those "clones" for myself!
Happy Birthday Megan!!! Way to go Megan already impressing the teachers, does she get that from mom or dad??
Post a Comment