RUBY
It has been confirmed. Over the past few days anytime she sees Ruby the cat she yells for her. It is hard to get all those sounds out, but it sounds like judy or doodie. She has the high and low pitch as well. Yes, she has said mamma and dadda and yeah, but can't tell the difference or call the person on demand. Ruby she can. She calls for her and looks for her as well. She will also call for her when we are out and about. Any animals name is Ruby, but she knows her one and only pal for now. Once I learn how to post a video I will put it on her, it is entertaining. I guess neither Mark or I won the name battle, it was the darn cat. It also shows how much we call her name for Megan to repeat it. Cheers Ruby!
1 comment:
At least it wasn't "damn cat"! :)
Post a Comment