
The face after she tasted baked beans for the 1st time. Apparently the texture threw her off.

Thank goodness we were headed for the bathtub after that meal of BBQ, baked beans and watermelon.

Mark thought she needed to try some utensils.

That's right to get the ravioli in the mouth you have to use the spoon end.

It is so much easier to just use my hands!
It is so sad that the Olympics are over. Anyways, I have a little bit of catching up to do, I mean I now have time. Megan has begun eating more and more "real" food. It is nice, because I don't have to buy as much baby food(expensive), but boy is it messy. She will sit in that high chair for hours. Just keep putting food on the tray and she will shovel it in. Obviously we have not found anything she doesn't like. The messier the better. Enjoy the pictures
2 comments:
Oooooooooooooo! And I thought that feeding Eli rice cereal was messy!
Love it! Jude still looks like that after a good meal!
Post a Comment