
Good moring, please sign in right here. I am so helpful. Thank goodness she was caged in!

This is the life. Uncle Ben took Megan swimming. Look at my 4 top teeth coming in.
Friday Megan came to work with Mark and I for a little bit. Gigi and Grandad had more than enough to do to get ready for the wedding and Uncle Ben's nanny service had a few things to do before he could clock in for duty. Megan had a great time at the office with everyone. She and hygenist Kim checked a few health historys and then helped me check in a few patients. She didn't quite get the silence while I was on the phone or the papers were not hers, but all in all we survived the few hours Megan was at the office. I loved having her there, but think the Horne/Nally institute needs a few areas of child proof investments before we could spend all day at the office. Plus she enjoys her time at Gigi's. Ohh and great news Gigi is back on the books for work Fridays. When she returns from her cruise to Alaska, she has a new schedule at work and has her Fridays off again. YEAH for everyone!
Thanks Uncle Ben for taking care of Megan on Friday. I know you all had a great time. We met them at the pool after work.
1 comment:
cages...always a good idea at work!
Post a Comment