
I am ready to go. Who is carrying this pack?

All smiles on this adventure.
One of my spin instructors at the Y invited me to join her and some mom's on a hike today at Edwin Warner Park. This hike was with our kids. She thought I could handle the trails! Remember those kiddie packs we all rode in back in the day? Mark's parents got him one for his birthday and I put it to use today. Oh my butt, calves, back and quads was that a workout. We all had a great time and it was nice to be outside and do something different. Megan loved it, she babbled up a storm. She is such a girl wanting to talk with the group! Of course she managed to catch a snooze along the way. The kids were all so relaxed and snoozed, I mean we were doing the hard work. Afterwards we played on the playground and Megan was trying so hard to keep up with all the little boys. Needless to say she took an extra long nap today. We took a few pictures before we headed out on our adventure, but I didn't dare add anymore weight to the pack and carry it on the hike.....maybe next time.
2 comments:
Oh my! I can't imagine hiking with Eli! What a neat trip though and a great opportunity to bond with other moms!
Oh we have one of those...they are HARD to carry around! It sounds fun though.
Post a Comment