Monday, August 25, 2008

Congrats Uncle Jeff and now Aunt Ashlee

Friday night, Becca took care of Megan for the rehearsal dinner. She was kind of pitiful with her teeth bothering her, watery eyes and a runny nose.
A shot of ole Jack before the groom headed to the altar. It is good for the nerves.
Family photo at the Cathedral
Cousin Luke, Megan and Cousin Taryn.
 There is a funny story with this photo. Luke of course agreed right away to sit with Megan for a photo. Taryn however was busy checking out the baby pool(baptismal pool behind them). Once she convinced herself it was too small to get into and that I would not give her a penny to throw in the water, she came over for the picture. They all had fun pre-wedding. 
Megan and Luke playing on the pew.

Check it off the list, Mark and I celebrated our last sibling wedding this weekend when Jeff and Ashlee said "I do". Yes folks it happened, little Jeff is a married man now. It was a fun weekend with family and friends. I have a few pictures that I took, but I rarely carry a camera when Grandpaparrizi is around. In fact I had to borrow batteries b/c mine died. I know he took hundreds that will be awesome, that I will share once he is done editing the weekend festivities.  I even got the camera at the rehearsal, since he had to pay attention as the best man. It was a lot of fun to snap away. I don't know how many will turn out, but I got a few! Here are a few pics. Enjoy. Also a big thank-you to Aunt Becca who stepped up to transport Megan and then get her ready for a babysitter, so Mark and I could enjoy the weekend. Good times had by all.....maybe a little bit too much fun for a lot of us!! Congrats

1 comment:

Owings Family said...

Grandpaparrazzi!!! HA! Too true!