Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Upgrade to a cool mom!


O.k. I made the upgrade. Megan can look back at this post and realize how "uncool" her mom once was. I final got an IPod nano.  Mark bought me one about 3 years ago for my birthday, but I really had no interest in learning how to download music or use the darn thing, so it became Mark's. I really have had no problem with my armband radio player.  I laugh at this couple who have a tape deck and a man belt with a big ole CD player. My work-out pals at the Y put me in that category and give me hell.  I am still learning all the tricks to my nano and have downloaded a few songs; the Apple I-tunes store is addicting! Shuffle is not changing the radio stations anymore. I also get a connection everywhere-it no longer depends on which area of the gym I am in. I will miss my armband since I like to watch TV at the gym, but with most machines having their own screen, it was time for a change. Watch out ,Ben and Lydia even gave me the armband holder. Cool mom's here I come, now my work-out pals won't be embarrassed. Megan yes, they still had radio's back in 2008!!

2 comments:

Owings Family said...

I am so proud!

Amy Griffin said...

congrats to you! All it took was one baby to get you blogging and an ipod...now what about the text messages again?!