Wednesday, July 16, 2008

10 months old

So Big!
Clap, Clap, Clap your hands
I see you. Won't show me her teeth.
Pulling up on everything
What can I get my hands on? Always thinking.

Megan is 10 months old today! She is quite the entertainer. She has learned, so big and how to clap, thanks to Mama C.  She can also use her index finger to made noises with her lips. She is quite the babbler, you really feel like she is trying to carry on a conversation.  She watches your lips and takes it all in.  She really knows who her mom and dad are.  She has started the stage when she cries when you leave her, I hate it but I know they must go through it. Here are some updated pictures.  She is developing a little personality as well. We are still waiting on her two front teeth, there is some white showing, but you really can't feel anything, I am sure it will be soon. 

2 comments:

Owings Family said...

She is getting so big and doing big girl things! Ready for another one?

Amy Griffin said...

It doesn't seem right - she should still be "baby"! Of course I am also sending my "baby" to Kindergarten in less than a month?!