Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Colorado Pictures





I have some catching up to do. We have had a lot going on the last week since returning home! We ended the 4th of July weekend with a bang. The boys-my dad and Mark biked from Breckenridge to Vail. My dad was feeling strong, so they went about 50 miles. No pictures were taken, but the ride was AWESOME, according to them. The girls took the opportunity to outlet shop. It was a great trip and we returned home on Tuesday afternooon. It was so much fun to have great weather and so much to do outdoors. We both didn't want to come home. I am glad Mark got a few days away from the office. He needed it. Megan's plane ride home was not as good as the way out. She cried a little bit and of course I didn't want to be "that couple", but there is nothing you can do. She did manage to catch a little snooze, but that was a long 2 1/2 hour flight. It was nice to have Mark with us on the way back to tag team her! 

1 comment:

Owings Family said...

Welcome back to real life! I hated returning from the beach. It was so nice to have the whole family to help take care of Eli around the clock! Looks like you had a great time!