Thursday, July 24, 2008

So lady like


Tonight Megan was playing really hard after her dinner. She decided to tear down the activity mat to get to a nice quiet corner. I was on the computer half-way paying attention to her, great parenting skills! Anyways she would talk a little and was really into her books. Well after a while she started coughing and then started whining. I thought you are done and it is time for bed, let's get ready. Well we could start that after I cleaned up the massive dump she took! Sister apparently now likes her privacy, prefers a book...wonder which Kane she got that from? and doesn't like to sit in her poop for long periods of time anymore. Cleaned that up, got a bath and off to dreamland she went. Sweet dreams, I am sure she feels much bettter! 

Busted! We caught you. Ohh and then has to put Wubba in after she finishes her buisness. 

1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

nice, at least she likes her privacy!