Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hiking in the Mountains of Breck

View of one of the lifts
Hiking up the mountain. Yes that is snow in the bowls. 
Megan and Mama C taking  a break
Family shot on the mountain.

Today we headed out for a long hike. We went all over, but one of the highlights was hiking up one of the lift trails. The moutains are so different in the summer. I really don't recognize much, since the only time we have been to the moutains in CO has been to snowboard in the winter. Everything in the winter is white! It is so pretty in the summertime. Here are some pictures, it really is beautiful. The sights have been amazing. Needless to say the hot tub felt nice this evening! 

3 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

You didn't run into Jesse from the Bachelorette while you were there did you? Glad you guys are having fun! and I guess you are home by now?

Owings Family said...

Oh I loved Jesse!!! :) It's good to know that I'm not the only person still addicted to reality TV! Are you ever coming back from CO?

Owings Family said...

Seriously... you are coming back right?