Friday, July 18, 2008

Playdate with the Wernicks

Collin Alexander born June 20, 2008
Megan and Rylan

Thursday Megan had her 10 month pictures taken. Thank goodness because her front tooth is starting to come in(# F). That would be real cute with one fang for her picture and who knows how long it will take for it to come in. Then we headed over to the Wernicks for a play date. We got to meet baby Collin for the first time. He is so sweet and tiny! Megan had a big time with Rylan and Caden. I wouldn't let her near Collin, but she really didn't try to get close to him, thank goodness. I think she was over stimulated with everything else.  She loves playing in their big playroom. I did manage to get one decent shot, but Caden who is 19 months was too busy to stop for a photo.  She napped like a champ after her big morning. 

1 comment:

Owings Family said...

How sweet! Isn't it so fun to hold a newborn again?