Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meghan(with an H) and Shawn's Wedding

Meghan & Shawn at the reception 
Angie, Michelle, Jess & Amy
Owen, Michelle, Jess and Amy
Jess, Meghan & Angie
Michelle, Owen, Jess, Amy, Yale and of course Dunk

Memorial Day weekend I went to Greenville, NC to have a little beach time and also go to an old friend who I used to work at Vanderbilt's wedding. Meghan works for ECU in Greenville now, so the crew all traved to the big town for her big day. We of course rocked the town of Greenville. I also got to see Angie, one of my dear friends who lives in Ohio and works for Kent State(you can't keep up with her, she moves about every two years!).We went to the beach for a few days before the wedding.  We had  a great weekend and got to see a lot of old friends that I used to work with at Vanderbilt. We all ALWAYS have way to much fun when we are all together.  Here a few of the pictures of the weekend. 

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

How fun! I guess I missed that you were leaving. I am sure Mark did great with her...and don't worry, even if he struggled you won't know it until a few years down the road!

Owings Family said...

Ditto! Fun! It's great to have you back and to catch up! It's strange to see the whole Vandy gang together again! I know you had a great time, but missed Megan terribly!