"All she does is eat all day. You are constantly feeding her an
d giving her a bottle."
"The flower PJ's do not fit her anymore. There was a WAR to get them over her head. She wore them anyways, b/c otherwise I would have had to do laundry."
"She sleeps like 5 1/2- 6 hours a day. I got so much done"
"She does not get out of her PJ's unless we go somewhere, they are clean"
(that is why she was in her PJ's all day Memorial Day!! People came over, but they didn't leave)
"I had such a schedule with her while you were gone. Don't mess it up"

and the best one of all...
"SHE IS SUCH A BREEZE!!!!"
I am so glad they had fun and so did I. Guess I should leave more often. Mark got a lot done, the house was clean when I got home and Megan had a big time. She did of course manage to spend some time over at Gigi and Grandads. Here are some pics of her at Radnor Lake over the weekend.
Waving at the crowd.

Eating her shoe
No comments:
Post a Comment